An On-the-GO Sunscreen
Transparent stick type sunscreen with SPF50. It is light and small, make it easily potable. Best of all ,it can be applied directly onto skin, leaving your hands clean and worry free, especially when you are outdoor.
- Low irritant
- No white-cast
- No feeling of stickiness
- Can be applied on top of make-up
- Suitable for all skin type, especially dry and sensitive skin
Size: 15g/ 0.52oz.
Made in Korea
Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Octocrylene, Silica, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexy Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyerin, Water, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Adenosine, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellila) Wax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatic Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Madecassoside
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
Turn the bottom of the handle, just like a lipstick
When apply on top of lipstick, tap instead of push. This will avoid having your make-up looked "pushed"
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of your skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF valut 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age, please consult a doctor.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product, keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away