PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND DISCLOSURE
We collect, receive, store, use and process your personal data and any information you have given us through our website, social media or via your use of any of our services or your participation in any of our program/event/contest/campaign or from any other means of communication and sources provided by you to use for any reason whatsoever.
We also collect data relating to or in connection with your browsing/shopping activities by way of "cookies" to help us improve and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our website visitors.
As part of our efforts to serve you, we may request, collect, store, use and process personal information such as your name, birthday, email address, delivery and billing addresses, contact information, voice recording and other form of information/data that you share with us. Bank account details may also be required in the event of refund transactions.
By voluntarily providing the information or personal data requested to PinkRabbit, you hereby consent that your information or personal data be used for any of the following purposes:-
- to create and maintain a user profile account in order to use the services offered on this website;
- to recommend you products and services that may be of interest to you;
- to process and fulfil your order(s) of our product(s)/service(s) or to process return(s);
- to process and refund payment for the product(s)/service(s);
- to deliver the product(s) or perform the service(s)
- to process your participation in any our program/event/contest/campaign or the equivalent;
- to communicate with you relating to issues concerning your user profile account, order or any of our product or service which may involve recoding of conversations whether through our website, email, telephone calls or otherwise to ensure and maintain the quality of your customer service experience;
- to send you marketing and advertising materials relating to the sales, offers and promotions of our products and services;
- to conduct marketing research and statistical analysis, etc. and record your feedback on marketing surveys or feedback request should you choose to participate to improve our products and services;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of or in connection with any legal proceedings;
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulations for the time being in force and any statutory amendment and re-enactment thereof; or
- for any other purpose not specifically provided herein and for which consent has been obtained or is not required from you or any third party.
While we endeavour to protect and secure your privacy by placing reasonable security arrangements and measures, we cannot guarantee that your user profile account will remain free from any unauthorised or accidental access, collection, use and disclosure by their party and we will not be responsible if your personal data and information are used, disclosed, shared, altered or lost in circumstances beyond our control. We urge you to protect your own privacy and it is your responsibility to keep and maintain the secrecy of your use identification and login password.
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the Malaysian laws. By accessing this website and providing the information and data as requested, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts and tribunals.
if you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal data and information we have about your or otherwise withdraw your consent for us to collect, use, process or disclose any of the said personal data or information or to make any complaint, please contact us at email@example.com Please note that we may not continue to serve or provide you with our products and/or services upon withdrawal of you consent to our collection, use, process or disclosure of the relevant personal data or information.