Sun Cushion: Sunscreen + Foundation
Sun cushion (sun care + make-up) that covers your skin most naturally and beautifully. A soft finish that shines like a piece of "velvet", lightly adheres to skin like "skinfit".
It did not show great coverage from the beginning and this allows your to adjust the coverage by layering to your satisfaction.
Moisturizing formula with velvelty finish
I'm Velvet Skin Fit Cushion is filled with 65% moisture essence instead of oil, minimizing stickiness and letting the powdery base sticks to skin lightly and softly. Use it for a bright & skin all day.
- SPF50+ PA++++
- Mild mineral sunscreen
- Suitable for all skin type, recommend for dry and sensitive skin
Size: 12g/ 0.42oz.
Made in Korea
Water, Cyclomethicone, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkl Benzoate, Polygyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Crylates Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (lLcorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ecklonia Kurome Extract, Triethoxycaptylylsilane, Aluminium Hydroxide, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Iron Oxides (CI77492), Stearic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Iron Oxides (CI77499), Xylitylglucoside, Anthydroxylitol, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA< Xylitol, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tillandsia Usnedoides Extract, Bynzyl Glycol, Ethyl Hexanedoil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Glycozaminoglycans, Sodium Hyluronate.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of your skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF valut 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age, please consult a doctor.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product, keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away